Today is sushi tei annual D&D. So the boss belanja all the staff to a hotel to eat n have fun.. I kinda photo shy, so I didn't took a lot of photos wih others. These are my brothers in sushi tei. Hahaha... Kinda scary isn't it.. Vivo already have so many handsome gals. Each outlet has at least 2 butch I ink... Hahaha...
This morning I was jumped up from my bed. I thought I was dreaming, but then when I saw green light is blinking on my fon instead of orange light for charging, I was shocked and sat up on my bed. Blinking green light is the notification for line messenger. But luckily the SMS was not from your, if not I might really fall down from my bed coz I will b so nervous. Hahaha.. The weather is too chilled that I dun wan to wake up. But I can't 赖床coz I had promised you I would deliver food for you before I attend my tut. Luckily I went for tutorial coz the TA discussed past year paper which is very important. So I really glad that i promised you to go for tutorial! You saved my life again~ hahaha...
I think I did something pretty stupid today~~ but I am looking forward for the response. Hopefully it would turned up good~~ I am not romantic in neither personality nor character... I really dunno how to express... But At least I've tried~~ hopefully it would not get me banned by you...
I miss goin gym with you... Looking forward to meet you for gym again tmr~

