Actually I'm kinda already in vacation mood ady. Coz I only have 1 night for myself then I will begin my working life again. So been thinking what do I wan to do since Sunday.. Lol... Totally have no confident in the paper tmr. Probably will SU it coz perhaps I will change minor to life science. Perhaps 2 focus area in CS is really too heavy to myself. If I really fail this module and I score A in bio again, definitely I will change to bio. My real interest is there..
Today finally done with discrete structure. I am glad this time round I am not panic in the exam with math module. Lol... Although I did not finish the paper, but I am happy with myself. I did whatever I can, and I have no regret. The outcome is not so important to me~
Hopefully I can sleep well tonight without need to take medicine again. I wan to have clear conscious when I wake up... The side effects is really making me feel sick...
Good night world~