Sunday, November 3, 2013

To Jiun

Finally I am brave enough and comfortable enough to say 'I love you' again to the second person in my 24 years of life.

I can always say I fond of u or I like you. I can in relationship with the person I like. I like and fond of each and every one of my gf, but it does not meant that I love each and every one of my ex. I never said 'I love you' to the second person other than yingsze.

I am very stubborn on my principles. To me, like and love is very different. Is like 2 totally different context. I can like anyone, but I can't love everyone. I have to boast that I am a very faithful person. Indeed I am. My heart can never fit 2 persons at the same time. Whole heartedly faithful to one n only one, all the time.

Today, I finally can say good bye to all the old memories.. Finally able to release myself from the guilty bound.. I can finally  face myself without fear. I think I am ready for a new start and I've cleared up my heart for you. I am ready to love you wholeheartedly. No matter what happens and no matter what kind of relationship we are, I will still love you. Unconditionally.

I dun even care would u love me back or would you even consider accept me. It is not important to me anymore. Because all I want is just to stay by your side. I just want to show my affections to you. You do not have any obligation to respond to my affections. And you are free to love anybody or even be someone's girlfriend. I will fully support you and bless you. Simply because, I indeed love you.
爱一个人不是占有。只要你是幸福的,我就是快乐的。

Jiun, I am falling in love with you.
Today, this run is for you.
You are the motivations that driven me to keep going. I was looking for you in the crowd.. I was running after you, and whenever I found someone who looks like you, I ran and keep up, but when I am near to the person, I realised she is not you. I keep going and looking for you until you told me you had finished the run.. This run is for you. You are the reason for me to hang in there.. Without you, this run is meaningless to me. I am grateful for having you in my life. What else could I still asked for when I already owned so much... I am contented with you.