I can see how tired you are today... Been a long day for you isn't it.. Rest well~ hope to see you soon~
I swear I will go to lecture tmr. Can't skip it anymore. The quality of the webcast is so disturbing.... Watch half way got the green screen of death... Lol.. Anyway, I gonna rate this module as super poor anyway. I'm kind of bad student here. Haha.. But I seriously wan to pass this module. Die die have to pass. I dun wan to go thru another 1 sem of hell with this prof again.
I spent half of my day in lib today. With webcast and my love one~ this situation is so blissful~~ I really enjoy spending my time with you... Even doing nothing I still very happy. Something must be wrong with my brain, just sitting side by side also can be so happy~ I really wish I can see you everyday.. A few minutes is fine also~ coz your presence did cheer me up and brighten up my day~ I cherish every moments with you. How lucky I am to get to know you~~ I am a blissful man~ you are everything I need.