Thursday, December 27, 2012

Today went to Legoland~ so wake up early in the morning and rush out~ forgot to apply Sun block.. at the end my skin got Sun burned.. 

At there I met Jeff, a colleague from RC. She is butch, then my mum also saw her, n ask me m I one of them.. I was like... lol...  sst got a lot of Tom boy la~~ then I Faster change topic. She also din ask more.

I think she knew. I can sense it. But I dun dare to admit it before she ask me about it. I scared she can't take it... but I dun wish to keep it from her anymore... the more secret I kept to myself,  the lesser topic I can chat with her. Always worry when will I say the wrong thing or when will she Disowned me.. but to b Frank, I do wish to get support from family and friends.. I'm weak in self control...

Anyway, I'll take the advice.  1 more year. I'm not sure at that time I'll b straight or pure les, but I think I should b able to face it..

I failed my maths..  the worst result I had ever get... I dunno what to do next...

Please dun tempt me anymore... I m trying very hard to control myself here...