Merry X'mas~~~
Today was a busy day for me.. as usual, Christmas always is the busiest period in my family.. although I'm not at klg during Dec, I have no excuse for the task. Haiz..
So morning I manage to steal some time from them to cut my hair, buy some grocery, shopping, meeting my friend. Afternoon went to church to do Christmas preparation and night caroling.. so pack... I dun have any chance to rest my eyes.. so at the end of the day, my eyes r really dried...
I've made up my mind. Is the time to change. The moment I cut my hair, I told myself, "u r no longer butch.." I m gonna to give myself a year to See the change. I hope to See a totally different me too.
First baby step, buy clothes that I dun wear. Next step, I wore white lady tee for caroling.
What's next? Change the way I walk?.. hmm... need guidance...