Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fight or flight

撇清撇清〜 你就那么忙着撇清。好像我会吃人那样。。唉〜无语。。。

When will you give me another " what do you want? " again?...
Why are you so scare of me? 
Although I really like you, but doesn't meant I want us to be together.
I might be really selfish. I enjoy the feeling when I with you. 
I like the "free feeling" and it make me happy~
I like to chat with you freely and hangout with you.
Is there anything wrong to love to feel happy? 
Aren't you the one who honor the "rules of the secret" so much?

Someone been saying, this is a choice of life. 
And this is my choice of life. Not yours. 
So what are you worry about?.. Just treat me like normal friend will do~ 
I wun force anyone to do anything that is against his/her will.
And I never wanted you to treat me the way I treat you.

I wun lie to you that I do feel a thing of you, and you knew it if you had read this blog all this while..
Please dun feel obligation to respond to me or whatever.
The only thing that I need from you is just be who you are.
I adore and admire the independent and strong minded you.
Just be who you are.
You may ignore me if you please, and i wun have second word on this.

So just be casual~ dun be stress~~
If you still choose to run away, I have nothing to say.

Fight on or flight, is your choice.