Zillion times I asked myself, what do I want? The question u asked me 1 year ago...
What do I want if we were together and what's next? Am I expecting you to fall in love with me and end up breaking up with broken heart? When I already knew this is a tough and never gonna have good ending road from the beginning... Do I really wan you to go down this path with me? You told me you will never disappointed your mum again. And i do know there are ppl who still waiting for you and courting you... I will not stand in your way for this. We will never able to get together. I should let you go and put this down. Move forward.
I really wish I can face you with absolutely no feeling at all. Really wish... But not now.. I still can't.. Although I knew I had chosen you over myself, I should hide or even eliminate this feeling...
I do not know what do you want... Where should I stand? And what am I to you.... I am confused....
May be someday in the future I can really treat you as my sista.. Since we been thru so much together.... but only When this feeling had gone forever...